Thank you for your interest in the Residence Hall Director position at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The Residence Hall Director position at Georgia Tech is a live-in position charged with developing student employees, leaders, and residents who live on campus. Residence Hall Directors take ownership of, and initiative in, their community and are invested in building relationships and supporting residents. We are currently searching to fill positions for a start date of July 1, 2021. You can apply and find more information on the Careers page.
Questions should be directed to Kaleitha Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the position:
- Salary: $47,476 (non-negotiable)
- One or two bedroom furnished apartment with internet and utilities provided
- Reserved parking spot near your residence hall
- Department iPhone
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Professional development funds
- Pet policy
- Domestic partners welcome